We promote craft training as a carpenter/joiner.
Our commitment in the field of training goes far beyond practice.
Craft is always up-to-date and certainly not old-fashioned. Here, innovations are combined with well-tried methods.
Get started with us, as well-trained young professionals are sought on the employment market.
Training period: 3 years
Type of training: dual training (apprenticeship in company and vocational school)
- First year of training – basic vocational training year
- Second year of training – company-based training (in general, 1 day a week in vocational school)
- Third year of training – company-based training (in general, 1 day a week in vocational school)
Qualifications and requirements for the profession:
- Manual dexterity
- Pleasure in dealing with the material wood
- Spatial imagination, drawing skills
- Technical understanding and interest in work with partially complex machines
- Ability to see things in context
- Physical fitness
- Communication and team skills
Are you interested in a training with us?
Apply now for the new training year.
Simply send us a meaningful short application as PDF file by e-mail to: personal(at)holzakzente.com
A traineeship will give you a good insight into the profession and our company.
Therefore, we invite all applicants to a pre-internship.
For this reason, we kindly ask you to indicate a preferred date and alternative date for that in your application.
We are looking forward to seeing you!